We are excited to bring you an update on the selection process for the River Park Design Team! A lot has happened since the close of the Request For Qualifications (RFQ) process on October 3, 2016. The Town of Eagle and Eagle County were very excited to receive a great deal of interest in the Eagle River Park project and the selection process has not been easy.
- Following the RFQ publication, the Town received 17 proposals from qualified firms hoping to assist the Town of Eagle and Eagle County in the design of the Eagle River Park.
- A subcommittee of representatives from the Town of Eagle, Eagle County, and Colorado Parks and Wildlife carefully reviewed the proposals and selected seven (7) firms that would be sent a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- The seven firms attended a mandatory site visit on October 24, 2016 where they met with the subcommittee and asked questions about the project.
- The Town of Eagle received the RFPs from the seven firms on November 14, 2016.
- After review of the seven proposals, four firms were selected to attend in-person interviews on November 30, 2016. Interviews included a short presentation and a Q&A session with panelists from the selection committee.
The four selected teams were the following:
Each design team was highly qualified and selecting a firm to recommend to the Board of Trustees was quite the challenge. The selection committee is making a recommendation of the selected Design Team at the Board of Trustees meeting on December 13, 2016.