The Eagle River Corridor (ERC) Plan was adopted by the Town of Eagle Planning Commission on December 1, 2015 and ratified by the Town of Eagle Board of Trustees on December 8, 2015.
The River Corridor Plan is the result of over a year’s worth of work on behalf of the Town and the Community. Each Chapter has been carefully written to embody the desires and intent of the public outreach process to clearly guide future decisions of the town.
- Chapter 1: Public Engagement and Six Themes of the Plan
- Chapter 2: Future Land Use
- Chapter 3: Open Space & Trails
- Chapter 4: Overview and Planning Context
- Chapter 5: Regional Context
- Chapter 6: Implementation
Click here for the full version: Town of Eagle – River Corridor Plan (Final Adopted Version)
Please contact the Town of Eagle Planning Department with any questions/comments you may have regarding the River Corridor Plan.